Watermelon feta blueberry salad with fresh mint is something fun, festive, and FIX approved for your Fourth of July cookout!
- 2 cups of diced watermelon
- 1 cup of blueberries
- 1/3 cup of feta
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- Juice of half lemon
- 1 T mint leaves
- Mix lemon and olive oil together and set aside.
- Assemble fruit and feta onto a serving platter or into a serving bowl.
- Before serving, drizzle platter with dressing and garnish with mint.
- Enjoy! Happy 4th of July!
Serves 6- 1/2 c per serving
21 Day Fix: 1/2 Purple, 1/6 Blue per serving
WW Freestyle: 1 point per serving
Keywords: salad, side, fruit, fruit salad, watermelon, blueberries, summer, feta cheese, cheese, grain-free, gluten-free, vegetarian