This 80 Day Obsession Sheet Pan Breakfast is an easy and delicious pre or post workout meal with roasted Brussel Sprouts, Sweet Potatoes, and Bacon made all on the same pan! Perfect with a fried egg on top and also great for anyone following the 21 Day Fix, too!
- 8 slices of all natural turkey bacon without nitrates or preservatives (I love Applegate)
- 1/4 of a red onion, roughly chopped
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled (optional) and diced
- 4 cups of Brussels sprouts, chopped or quartered if large
- 4 tsp olive oil
- Himalayan or sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper and slice bacon pieces in half and arrange on sheet in a single layer.
- Top bacon with onion, sweet potatoes, and Brussels sprouts. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until bacon begins to brown on the edges. Then remove pan from the oven, stir everything up and lay the bacon on top of the veggies for the second half of cooking. Increase temperature to 425 degrees and bake for an additional 15 minutes or until the bacon is crispy and potatoes are tender.
- Serve with eggs or eat by itself!
Divide pan into 4 servings –
21 Day Fix: 1/2 RED, 1 GREEN, 1 YELLOW, and 1 tsp per serving
WW Blue plan: 6 points per serving
- Serving Size: 1/4 of pan
Keywords: breakfast, sheet pan, 80 Day Obsession, gluten-free, high-protein, grain-free, brussels sprouts, sweet potatoes, bacon