So easy, crispy, and delicious, this Air Fryer Cauliflower is an awesome snack, side, or app to make! With three different seasoning options and a yummy cheese sauce, you can quickly make this tasty cauliflower side in minutes.
Air Fryer Cauliflower:
1-3 small heads of cauliflower
1 tsp olive oil per head of cauliflower
1-2 tsp Salt Free Taco Seasoning
1-2 tsp Old Bay Seasoning
2-3 tsp of Homemade Ranch Seasoning (see recipe below)
2.5 T of gluten free flour or whole wheat flour
2.5 T vegan butter, butter, or ghee
1.5–2 cups of unsweetened original almond milk
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Homemade Ranch Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chives
- freshly ground black pepper
- Wash and slice cauliflower into florets. Drizzle or brush the cauliflower florets with olive oil, then toss with your desired spice blend. For the taco seasoning, you should add 1/4 tsp of salt or more to taste.
- Roast in the Air Fryer at 390°F for 12- 15 minutes flipping halfway through. I like it crispy, so I check it often to make sure it’s crispy, but not burning.
- While the Cauli is cooking, make the cheese sauce. In your skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Sprinkle in the flour and whisk together.
- Slowly whisk in 1.5 cups of almond milk, and continue to whisk until the mixture comes to a boil and begins to thicken. Once thickened, remove sauce from heat and stir in cheddar cheese until fully melted, adding salt to taste. If you need to thin it out, add in some additional milk in 1/4 cup increments.
- Serve your Air Fried Cauliflower with the cheese sauce as a dip, or drizzled on top! It’s also delicious sans cheese.
Makes 6 servings
21 Day Fix: 1 GREEN, 1 BLUE, 1 TSP for 1 cup cauliflower with 1/3 cup cheese sauce
WW: Green, Blue, Purple – ZERO points for cauliflower, 7 points per 1/3 cup cheese sauce [Calculated using GF flour, butter, and reduced fat cheese]
Keywords: Air Fryer Cauliflower, Air Fried Cauliflower, How to Air Fry Cauliflower