So quick and easy, these Healthy Banana Oatmeal Blender Muffins are a perfect for make ahead breakfast for you or the kids. Naturally gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar free, too – perfect for the 21 Day Fix or Weight Watchers!
- 2 cups of Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free baking soda
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 rounded cup mashed ripe bananas (about 3 medium or 2 large bananas – and get them super ripe and sweet)
- ¼ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cooking oil spray
- optional toppings: dark chocolate chips, blueberries, diced strawberries, diced bananas and walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place GF Old Fashioned Oats in your blender and blend on high until a flour forms. Place blended oats in a small bowl and mix in salt, baking soda, and cinnamon. Set bowl aside.
- Place the remaining ingredients in the blender and blend on low until combined. (except toppings)
- Pour oats back into blender and pulse a few times just until combined, using a rubber spatula to scrape sides as needed.
- Line a cupcake tray with liners – I LOVE using parchment liners – and spray with coconut oil cooking spray.
- Pour batter evenly into cupcake liners – about ¾ full.
- Top each muffin with 1 Tablespoon of the fruit toppings or ½ Tablespoon of the chocolate chips.
- Bake for 20-24 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Store in the refrigerator or freezer after cooling.
- Serving Size: 2 muffins