Cauliflower rice is a delicious, healthy, and easy to make 21 Day Fix approved side dish recipe.
- Cauliflower, grated or shredded
- 2 tsp of olive oil
- 1–2 cloves of garlic, minced
- juice of a lime
- sea salt
- To grate the cauliflower, carefully use a hand grater, or simply use a food processor.
- Heat your olive oil over med-low heat and sauté the minced garlic. Add the cauliflower and stir fry until it starts to turn golden brown.
- Turn off heat and add chopped cilantro and fresh lime juice.
- Sprinkle with sea salt.
Makes 4 servings
21 Day Fix: 1 GREEN, 1/2 tsp
WW Freestyle: 1 point per serving
Keywords: side, vegetable, cauliflower, low-carb, grain-free, gluten-free, low-cal, low-fat, vegan, vegetarian