FIXATE gluten free chocolate chip cookies are so delicious! The Fix approved recipe book is loaded with delicious recipes and meal ideas.
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda, gluten free
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin organic coconut oil
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 large egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 and line two baking sheets with parchment paper (these will stick, so this is an important step).
- Combine almond flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl and mix well. Set aside.
- Beat oil and maple syrup until creamy, approximately 4-5 minutes (we called it at 3 mins)
- Add egg, egg whites, and extract; beat for an additional 2 minutes.
- Add almond flour mixture to egg mixture and mix until blended.
- Add chocolate chips; mix until just blended
- Drop by rounded TBSP onto baking sheets. Flatten cookie with a spatula if traditional cookie appearance is desired (we were too impatient for cookies, so we skipped this).
- Bake for 14-16 minutes until golden brown.
Makes 26 Cookies – One serving = 1 Cookie = 1 YELLOW TREAT (this is according to Autumn. I think it should be 1/2 yellow for each one).
Keywords: dessert, treat, cookies, gluten-free, grain-free, chocolate chip cookies, chocolate