Ditch the cardboard box and whip up a huge batch of these Gluten Free Make Ahead Freezer Waffles and have a quick, delicious, and fiber filled breakfast any day of the week (even days you oversleep!). Perfect for the 2B Mindset, the 21 Day Fix, or anyone who wants a healthy, delicious breakfast.
- 4 cups of Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 6 Tbsp of arrowroot flour
- 4 Tbsp of raw sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups of vanilla almond milk
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 4 Tbsp melted butter, vegan butter, or coconut oil (we love it with vegan butter best)
- coconut or avocado oil cooking spray
- In a food processor, pulverize oats until a flour forms. Place flour in a large mixing bowl and add in baking powder, arrowroot, sugar and salt. Mix to combine.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs, almond milk, vanilla, and melted butter. Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well. Let batter rest for 5 minutes or so.
- Preheat waffle iron and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Using a 1/3 cup measuring cup, pour waffle batter onto hot waffle iron and cook until the outside is crispy and the inside is cooked. Place waffle on a cooling rack.
- Continue with the remainder of the waffles.
- To freeze – allow waffles to cool completely, then place them flat in large ziplock bags and store in your freezer. To heat, simply toast waffles from frozen.
- Serving Size: 1 Waffle (depending on your waffle iron)