Ditch the cardboard box and whip up a huge batch of these Gluten Free Make Ahead Freezer Waffles and have a quick, delicious, and fiber filled breakfast any day of the week (even days you oversleep!). Perfect for the 2B Mindset, the 21 Day Fix, or anyone who wants a healthy, delicious breakfast.
- In a food processor, pulverize oats until a flour forms. Place flour in a large mixing bowl and add in baking powder, arrowroot, sugar and salt. Mix to combine.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs, almond milk, vanilla, and melted butter. Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well. Let batter rest for 5 minutes or so.
- Preheat waffle iron and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Using a 1/3 cup measuring cup, pour waffle batter onto hot waffle iron and cook until the outside is crispy and the inside is cooked. Place waffle on a cooling rack.
- Continue with the remainder of the waffles.
- To freeze – allow waffles to cool completely, then place them flat in large ziplock bags and store in your freezer. To heat, simply toast waffles from frozen.
Serving size is about 1 waffle, depending on size of waffle maker. To calculate portions, recipe was divided by 12 servings per batch.
21 Day Fix Containers: 1 Yellow, 1 tsp, 1 sweetener tsp (per serving)
WW: 7 Green points; 7 Blue points; 3 Purple points (per serving)
- Serving Size: 1 Waffle (depending on your waffle iron)