These Gluten Free Monster Cookies are also dairy free, super healthy, but still able to satisfy your sweet tooth! This delicious Monster Cookie Recipe is made with oats, peanut butter, cinnamon and a dairy free chocolate candy.
- 1 1/2 cups old fashioned oats, look for gluten free if necessary
- ½ cup coconut sugar or brown sugar, packed (you can also sub turbinado or raw sugar)
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter or coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- ¼ cup dairy free chocolate chips – I used mini enjoy life
- ¼ cup Unreal Chocolate Candy or other mix in: shredded coconut, chopped pecans, more choc chips, etc
Toppings: 1 T additional unreal chocolate candy pieces
Pinch of coarse sea salt
- Preheat oven 350ºF. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine peanut butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla, and melted butter. In a second bowl, mix oats, baking soda, and salt. Stir the dry ingredients into the peanut butter mixture just until combined. Fold in candy coated pieces and chocolate chips.
- With a small cookie scoop, spoon a heaping amount of dough and place on prepared baking sheets. Repeat until dough is gone. You will end up with about 18 cookies.
- Using the back of a spoon, pat down cookies just a bit, then top with additional candy pieces and coarse sea salt (optional)
- Bake in the oven for 11-13 minutes or until lightly golden brown. TIP: I like to slightly undercook my cookies bc they tend to continue cooking as they cool!
- Let cool before enjoying (I transferred mine to a wire rack after a couple of minutes)
21 Day Fix Containers: 2 Cookies for a treat swap
Keywords: Monster Cookies, Healthy Monster Cookies, Gluten and Dairy Free Monster Cookies, What is a Monster Cookie