These gluten free pancakes are my family’s favorite make ahead breakfast to meal prep! Customize these dairy free gluten free pancakes with everyone’s favorite mix-ins for a tasty and easy weekday breakfast. Perfect to make a whole batch to heat up during the week, or freeze them for later. You can even prep the batter and keep in your fridge for a couple days to make a hot batch of homemade pancakes during the week- so fancy!
- 1 1/2 cups of Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free 1-1 Baking Flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 4 tsp maple syrup
- 1 1/3 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter (I used dairy free) plus 3 tsp butter for cooking the pancakes
- Optional mix in ideas: strawberries, blueberries, chocolate chips, peaches, pears, bananas & PB, bacon- get creative!
- Whisk together milk, eggs, melted butter, vanilla extract, and maple syrup. In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until combined. Batter will be lumpy! Don’t overmix – those lumps are the key to fluffy pancakes! Let batter rest for a few minutes.
- Heat a nonstick skillet or cast iron skillet to medium low heat and spray with cooking spray. Melt 1/4 tsp of butter and pour a scant ¼ cup of the pancake batter into pan. Cook until the edges begin to crisp up and the pancake bubbles are open. Optional – add in fun mix ins – diced strawberries, blueberries, choc chips
- Carefully flip and cook the second side until cooked through.
- Repeat with remaining batter. You should get approximately 12 pancakes.
- Top with a small tsp drizzle of maple syrup.
For 2 pancakes –
21 Day Fix: 1 Yellow, 1 1/2 tsp, 2/3 sweetener tsp, plus optional mix ins (per serving)
WW: Green, Blue, and Purple- 6 points plus optional mix ins (per serving)
- Serving Size: 2 pancakes
Keywords: gluten free pancakes, gluten free pancake recipe, dairy free pancakes, 21 day fix pancakes, healthy gluten free pancakes, bobs red mill flour