Looking for a Healthy Brownie Recipe? Look no further – these Healthy Brownies are so freaking delicious, dairy-free, gluten-free, grain free, and the best part? They are not even a treat swap on the 21 Day Fix and only 5 points on WW, no matter the plan!
- Preheat oven to 350° and line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper. Spray with non-stick spray and set aside.
- In a small saucepan or microwave, heat the coconut oil until melted. Remove from heat and stir in cocoa powder and maple syrup. Allow to sit for a moment to cool a bit, then add in the eggs and vanilla and mix well. Stir in coffee + water.
- Add in the coconut flour, salt, and baking soda. Mix until no dry pockets remain.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting and enjoying – these are even better after being in the fridge overnight!
Keywords: Healthy Brownies, Healthy Brownie Recipe, Chocolate Brownies