1 lb ground beef
2 cups of gluten free elbows
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp dry mustard
1 tsp Himalayan salt
2 1/4 cups chicken broth or beef broth, divided use
4 cups of cauliflower florets – small head or frozen bag
2 cups of freshly shredded cheddar cheese (About 1 block)
2 T pecorino romano (optional)
- Set Instant Pot to Saute and add in ground beef. Brown meat, then stir in garlic powder, dry mustard, and salt. Layer pasta on top, but don’t stir, then top with 2 cups of broth. Then place the cauliflower florets in a steam basket on top of the beef and pasta mixture. Lock lid.
- Set Instant Pot for 3 minutes. After cook time, do a quick release.
- Remove cauliflower and place in a blender with ¼-½ cup of broth and puree. You should have about 2 cups of the puree; if you have more, freeze to use later. Stir in the puree, stir it into the pasta mixture along with the shredded cheese. Keep stirring until all the cheese is melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Brown the ground beef in a large pot or dutch oven.
Stir in the seasoning and then add the 2 cups of broth and bring to a boil.
Add pasta to the pot, and cook according to the directions on the box or until tender, stirring every few minutes to prevent sticking. Do not drain.
- Meanwhile, steam your cauliflower in a separate pot or microwave until fork tender.
- Remove cauliflower and place in a blender with 1/4 cup of broth and puree. You should have about 2 cups of the puree; if you have more, freeze to use later.
- Stir in cauliflower puree and cheese into pasta and keep stirring until all the cheese is melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe makes 6 servings
21 Day Fix Containers – 1 yellow, 3/4 green, 3/4 Red, 1 blue (per serving)
WW: Green- 11 points; Blue- 11 points; Purple 11 points (per serving) – calculated using 95% lean ground beef and reduced fat cheese
- Serving Size: 3/4 cup
Keywords: Homemade Hamburger Helper, Hamburger Helper, Hamburger Helper Recipe, Instant Pot Hamburger Helper, Gluten Free Hamburger Helper Recipe, WW Hamburger Helpe, Hamburger Helper with Cauliflower