Did you get an Instant Pot for the holiday, but don’t know where to start? Do you have an Instant Pot still in the box or collecting dust in your house somewhere? Are you anxious to get started making healthy meals in your Instant Pot but need some guidance? Join my Healthy Instant Pot Challenge! This post contains affiliate links for products I am obsessed with.
**We begin on Monday, Jan 6th, so sign up now! I will be capping membership to keep the group manageable!
I did a poll in my Instagram stories this weekend and learned that 30 percent of my audience has an unopened or unused Instant Pot in their house right now.
We need to address this right away! I mean, I get it…it’s an intimidating appliance at first, but like most things, once you get started, you will realize it’s much easier than you ever thought!
And for those of you who are terrified of releasing the pressure, I get you! I used to make my kids leave the room the first few times, lol! Now, nobody even blinks; it’s become so common place here.
If all of this sounds familiar, join my Healthy Instant Pot Challenge!
What we will cover:
- The water test
- What the different buttons mean and how/when to use them
- Instant Pot Acronyms (PIP, NPR, QR, etc)
- Beginner friendly healthy recipes utilizing different functions/ techniques
- Must-have Instant Pot accessories (some you might already own)
- Troubleshooting (aka, the burn message or when your pot won’t come to pressure)
- Cleaning your Instant Pot
This challenge is FREE! And you will get:
- Free healthy, beginner friendly recipes and tips via email
- Shopping lists for recipes
- Access to a private, Healthy Instant Pot Challenge Group for Beginners on Facebook
- Live Videos and demonstrations
- Exclusive Q&A with me
- Oh, and PRIZES!