This Instant Pot Peach Crisp is the perfect end of summer healthy dessert. Gluten, dairy, and refined sugar free, you can even eat this Peach Crisp for breakfast if you want (I want)!
6 cups fresh or frozen diced peaches, peeled or peel on (totally doesn’t matter!)
4 ½ T honey or maple syrup, divided
1–2 T arrowroot flour or corn starch (optional…this is to thicken the peaches. I often leave this out)
2 T coconut oil, melted
1 cup of Gluten Free Rolled Oats
1/2 cup of Almond Flour
3/4 tsp cinnamon, divided
1/4 tsp salt
- In a medium Instant Pot safe bowl (like my fave casserole dish), combine peaches with 1 1/2 tablespoons maple syrup, 1/4 tsp cinnamon, and arrowroot (if using).
- For the crisp topping, whisk honey/maple syrup with the melted coconut oil. Mix oats, almond flour, cinnamon and salt together, then stir in the remaining maple syrup/honey and coconut oil. Place crisp topping over peach mixture.
- Add one cup of water to the steel insert of the Instant Pot, then place trivet insert in. Cover baking dish with foil, then lay on top of trivet. Set IP for 4 minutes on manual/pressure cook.
- After cook time, do a quick release.
- In the meantime, preheat oven to broil or grab your CrispLid. When it’s safe to remove the dish from the Instant Pot, place it under the broiler for a few minutes or until the topping begins to crisp. Watch them carefully, and remove just as the crisp topping starts to brown. I used my crisp lid on 450! Worked amazingly!
- Let the Crisp sit and cook for around ten minutes before eating. Enjoy by itself or with coconut cream!
**To cook in the oven – bake on 350 for about 40 minutes or until the fruit is bubbly and the topping is golden brown.
21 Day Fix Container Count – 1 purple, 1/2 yellow, 1/3 blue, 1 tsp, 2 sweetener teaspoons
Weight Watchers Freestyle Points – 8 per serving
Keywords: Instant Pot Peach Crisp, Gluten-free Peach Crisp, 21 Day Fix Peach Crisp