Need a quick and easy holiday appetizer? This Instant Pot Baked Brie is perfect – super simple, so delicious, and you can serve it right in the same dish you made it in!
- 1 8oz wheel of Brie
- 1/4 cup of chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup of honey or maple syrup
- Unwrap brie and, using a sharp knife, slice the top of the rind off, but place it back on the wheel of brie to keep the cheese from spilling over while it cooks.
- Pour a cup of water in your instant pot and then place the trivet at the bottom of the pot.
- Either put your brie wheel in a small IP safe bowl or pan (a small springform pan works great or 7 inch casserole dish), or make a bowl out of foil for it to sit in while cooking. Cover the bowl tightly with foil.
- Prepare a foil sling for lifting the baking dish out of the pressure cooker by taking an 18” strip of foil and folding it twice lengthwise, or use your silicone sling. Place your sling under your pot of brie and put the pot on the trivet.
- Lock lid and set instant pot for 16 minutes.
- Quick release and check to make sure the brie is melty and hot.
- Carefully remove top of brie wheel and discard (be sure to scrape off any melted brie first!). Drizzle brie with the honey or maple syrup and top with chopped pecans and pomegranate seeds.
- Serve with apples, gluten free crackers, and veggies.
Makes 6-8 servings
21 Day Fix: 1 serving is 1/2 blue, 1.5 sweetener teaspoons, PLUS whatever dippers you use
WW Freestyle: 6 points per serving (if recipe is divided into 8 servings)
- Serving Size: 3 T of Brie plus dippers
Keywords: Instant Pot Recipes, Instant Pot Appetizers, Healthy Instant Pot, Holiday Instant Pot Recipes, 21 Day Fix Instant Pot Recipes, 21 Day Fix Holiday Recipes