Instant Pot Frittata is a delicious high protein baked egg dish that’s perfect for meal prep. Make this recipe with bacon, spinach and feta cheese for breakfast or a light dinner. Bonus – swap in your favorite veggies to customize this Bacon and Cheese Frittata however you like!
olive oil cooking spray
½ cup feta cheese (can sub favorite cheese)
3 1/2 cups fresh baby spinach, chopped (can sub kale or other leafy veggie)
½ cup diced onion
¼ cup original almond milk (can sub any milk you have on hand)
4 slices turkey bacon, diced (can sub pork bacon)
¼ tsp salt
- Grease or spray an Instant Pot safe casserole or pan with olive oil or cooking oil spray. Set aside.
- Set Instant Pot to saute and add in diced turkey bacon. Saute until crisp, then add in onion and spinach and heat until spinach wilts and onions become fragrant.
- In a large bowl whisk 6 eggs, salt, and almond milk. Add in bacon and veggie mixture, as well as the feta cheese.
- Pour egg mixture into the prepared pan. Cover with foil.
- Add a cup of water to the inner liner of the Instant Pot. Using your sling, lower your frittata into the Instant Pot.
- Set instant pot for 10 minutes. After cook time, do a ten minute natural release.
- After removing the frittata from the IP, broil the top for a few minutes before serving (if desired).
- Cut into 4 servings and enjoy!
Makes 4 servings
21 Day Fix: 1 GREEN, 1 RED, 1/4 BLUE (per serving)
WW link for personal points: Instant Pot Frittata
- Serving Size: 1/4 of pan
Keywords: Instant Pot Frittata, Make Ahead Breakfasts, 21 Day Fix Breakfast, 21 Day Fix Egg Casserole, egg frittata