This Instant Pot Loaded Cauliflower Mash for the 21 Day Fix and the 2B Mindset is the perfect low carb comfort food topped with bacon, cheddar, and chives!
- 8 slices of turkey bacon, diced
- 1 head of cauliflower – roughly chopped or broken apart
- 2 Tbsp parm cheese
- 4 tsp butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- fresh chives
- ⅔ cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup water or broth
- Spray Instant Pot with cooking oil spray. Using the saute function on the IP, saute diced bacon until crispy. Remove and set aside.
- Add 1 cup of water or broth to IP and set cauliflower in a steam basket or on your trivet. Lock lid and set to 3 minutes. Quick release after the cook time is through.
- After cook time, place cauliflower in a food processor along with the butter, parmesan cheese and ¼ tsp of salt and pulse until creamy. **If you feel your cauliflower is water logged, you can wring it out in a cheese cloth before pulsing in the food processor.
- Place cauliflower mash in a glass casserole dish and top with shredded cheddar and bacon. Broil until cheese is bubbly. Garnish with chives and enjoy!
Makes 4 servings
21 Day Fix: 1 GREEN, 1/2 RED, 1/2 BLUE, 1 TSP (per serving)
WW link for personal points: Loaded Cauliflower Mash
- Serving Size: 1/4 of baking dish
Keywords: Instant Pot, Low Carb, 21 Day Fix, Keto, 2B Mindset, Side Dish