These 21 Day Fix Instant Pot Oatmeal Jars are pre-portioned, portable, and a perfectly easy way to prep for your week ahead!
- 1 1/3 cup Bob’s Red Mills Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp baking powder
- sprinkle of salt
- 1 cup of diced fruit
- 1 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 T maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Mix oats,cinnamon, baking powder, and salt in a medium sized bowl.
- Add in milk, vanilla, and maple syrup. Stir and allow the milk mixture to seep into the oats.
- Using a 1/3 cup scoop, portion the oatmeal equally into the mason jars. Top with fruit.
- Cover each jar with aluminium foil. Place trivet at the bottom of the Instant Pot and add 2 cups of water. Stack jars on top of the trivet.
- Set Instant Pot for 12 minutes on LOW pressure. After cooktime is through, let it natural release for 10 minutes, then carefully release any leftover steam.
- Using an oven mitt, remove oatmeal jars from the IP and let cool before sealing and storing in the refrigerator.
- Eat or freeze within 4-5 days.
1 YELLOW, 1/4 PURPLE
- Serving Size: 1 jar
Keywords: breakfast, instant pot, oatmeal, healthy, gluten-free