Put all that farmstand fresh produce to good use with this quick and delicious Instant Pot Ratatouille – the perfect veggies-only dish for the 21 Day Fix and the 2B Mindset!
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 5 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 T of chopped fresh basil
- 1 large zucchini, cubed
- 1 green bell pepper, cubed
- 1 eggplant, cubed
- 2 (15oz) cans of stewed Italian tomatoes with basil
- (optional) shaved Parmesan cheese
1. Set IP to saute. Once it’s hot, add in olive oil and saute onions for a couple minutes, then add in garlic and cook for an additional minute.
2. Next, add in the remainder of the veggies, except the tomatoes and saute for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
3. Finally, add in tomatoes and place lid on the IP and select manual/pressure cook for 3 minutes. Quick release after cook time and enjoy topped with some shaved Parmesan.
Makes 6 servings, about 1 cup each
21 Day Fix: 1 GREEN, 1/2 TSP (per serving)
WW link for personal points: Instant Pot Ratatouille
- Serving Size: 1 cup
Keywords: Instant Pot Ratatouille, 21 Day Fix Ratatouille, 2B Mindset Veggies Most, Instant Pot Vegetarian Meals, Vegan Instant Pot