- olive oil cooking spray (I used my EVO)
- 1 lb lean organic Italian poultry sausage, removed from casing
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 4 cups of zucchini, sliced into thin half moons
- 2 cups of spinach, chopped
- 1 cup of homemade tomato sauce (or no sugar added jar sauce)
- 1 1/4 cup of ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 T of Parmesan cheese, plus more for topping
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- fresh ground pepper
- fresh basil
Spray your Instant Pot with olive oil spray and cook turkey sausage through.
Add garlic to pan and saute for a minute, then add a zucchini and spinach. Spray with additional olive oil spray and cook for an additional minute, then add in basil.
Flatten veggies and meat down a bit with your spatula, and then cover mixture with tomato sauce. Do not stir!
Set IP for zero minutes.
While your lasagna is cooking, mix one egg, and T of Parmesan cheese into ricotta and sprinkle with fresh ground pepper.
After cooktime, do a quick release and layer ricotta mixture on top sauce. Finally, top with mozzarella cheese.
Top with your Mealthy Crisp lid and set for 500 and broil until cheese gets nice and toasty brown. Keep an eye on it, as it happens fast! If you are using a Ninja Foodi, set to broil. Otherwise, you can broil in your oven by placing the lasagna into an oven safe dish. TIP: do this before you layer your ricotta and mozzarella on top!
Garnish with basil and top with extra Parmesan cheese if desired.
Makes 4 servings [Divide pot into 4 equal servings]
21 Day Fix: 2 GREEN, 1 1/2 RED, 3/4 BLUE (a whole if you top with extra Parmesan) (per serving)
WW: Green, Blue, Purple – 12 points (per serving) [Calculated using Italian turkey sausage, part skim ricotta and low fat mozzarella]
- Serving Size: 1/4 of pot
Keywords: Healthy Instant Pot Recipes, Low Carb Instant Pot Recipes, 21 Day Fix Instant Pot Recipes, Weight Watchers Instant Pot Recipes