These Low Carb Cauliflower Hash Browns are my new favorite breakfast! Quick, easy, and oh-so-yummy! Perfect with some eggs or turkey bacon!
- 1 cup of cauliflower rice (I’ve used both fresh and frozen)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp of everything but the bagel seasoning <—-click for DIY recipe
- 1 tsp butter
- Mix cauliflower rice with 1 egg and 1/2 tsp everything but the bagel seasoning.
- Spray a pan with nonstick cooking spray and melt 1/2 tsp of butter over medium heat. Scoop half the cauliflower rice mixture into the pan and cook 3-5 minutes or until the edges get golden, flattening with a spatula as needed to keep the pancake type shape.
- Flip and cook through.
- Repeat with the remaining cauliflower mixture. Serve with an egg or breakfast meat or top with some plain Greek yogurt.
Entire recipe makes 1 hashbrown
21 Day Fix: 1 Green, 1/2 Red, and 1 tsp (per hashbrown)
WW: Green- 4 points, Blue- 2 points; Purple-2 points (per hashbrown)
- Serving Size: 2 hash browns
Keywords: breakfast, gluten-free, low-carb, cauliflower, easy, hash browns