These No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies are made with only three ingredients: coconut flour, maple syrup, and peanut butter! They are a cross between an energy bite, a cookie, and fudgy candy and the perfect little snack when you are craving something sweet.
1/2 cup of Bob’s Red Mill Organic Coconut Flour
1/2 cup of all natural, drippy peanut butter (just peanuts and maybe salt)
1/4 cup of pure maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla (if you have it…not necessary if you don’t!)
optional chocolate drizzle:
1 tablespoon of vegan dark chocolate chips (I used Enjoy life)
1 tsp coconut oil
flaky sea salt
- Mix the peanut butter and maple syrup. Add in a tsp of vanilla extract if you have it, if not, leave it out. Slowly mix in coconut flour and still until a dough forms.
- Roll the cookies into equal sized balls (about one rounded 1/2 tablespoon each) and place on a parchment lined baking sheet or plate. I typically get around 16 small cookies.
- Use a fork to flatten into cookies and make the traditional PB Cookie grid lines (or skip this and eat them as energy bite balls!)
- Optional – top with some flakey sea salt and melted chocolate. Place 1 tsp of coconut oil and 1 tablespoon of chocolate chips in a small microwave safe dish. Heat for ten seconds, then stir. Repeat until chocolate is melted. Drizzle melted chocolate onto each cookie with a spoon or fork.
- Give them a couple minutes to “set” (I like them chilled in the fridge) and then enjoy!
21 Day Fix Containers: 1 Cookie – 1/4 Orange, 1.5(ish) oil teaspoons, 1 (ish) sweetener tsp
If you add the chocolate, you are adding 1/12 of a yellow treat swap per cookie or about 7 calories. This isn’t worth counting, in my opinion.
Store cookies in an airtight container in the fridge for up to two weeks (they don’t last even two days here). You can freeze them for up to 2 months.
- Serving Size: 1-2 cookies
Keywords: no bake peanut butter cookie, no bake peanut butter cookie healthy, no bake peanut butter cookie chocolate, no bake peanut butter cookie gluten free