Are they a breakfast? A dessert? A snack? All of the above? In any case, these Peanut Butter Banana Stuffed Sweet Potatoes are the bomb and have been on repeat for months over here!
1 small sweet potato cooked using your fav method outlined above
4 tsp of all natural peanut butter
1/4 cup of Bob’s Red Mill Pan-Baked Granola (I used the Maple Sea Salt)
2 tsp maple syrup
optional – 1/3 cup of plain Greek Yogurt
- Slice open your sweet potato and divide into two servings.
- Mash each potato half slightly and sprinkle with a little sea salt, 1 tsp of maple syrup, and a dash of cinnamon.
- Melt peanut butter in the microwave for 10-20 seconds or until thin and runny
- Stuff each potato half with 1/2 banana, and drizzle with 2 tsp melted peanut butter
- Top each sweet potato half with 2 T of granola
- Enjoy! I like to mash everything together :). Sometimes I add a third teaspoon of peanut butter because why not?
21 Day Fix Containers: 1 1/2 yellow, 1/2 purple, 1 orange, 2 tsp, 1 sweetener tsp per half
WW Freestyle Points: 10 per half potato
- Serving Size: 1 half potato
Keywords: sweet potato, stuffed sweet potato, healthy breakfast recipes, healthy snacks