This 21 Day Fix Ramen Noodle Salad is a healthy remake of the classic potluck favorite!
For the dressing
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3/4 tsp sesame oil
- 3T rice vinegar (or sub apple cider vinegar)
- 2.5T honey
- 1.5T coconut aminos (or sub low sodium soy sauce)
- sprinkle of salt
- 1 tsp grated ginger (optional, but highly recommended)
For the salad
- 2 brown rice ramen noodle cakes, crumbled (should equal 1 cup or 200 calories)
- 16-ounce bag coleslaw mix
- 2/3 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup shelled frozen edamame, thawed
- 1 cup shredded matchstick carrots
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup canned mandarin orange segments, rinsed and drained (or sub diced mandarins or mangos)
- Preheat to 425 degrees. Place the crumbled ramen noodles on a baking sheet lined with parchment. Bake for 5 minutes or until golden brown and crispy. Remove from oven and let cool. (Tip – you can also toast your almond with the ramen if you want!)
- Mix ingredients for dressing together and whisk well or shake it up in a small mason jar.
- Toss coleslaw mix into a large salad bowl and add almonds, edamame, carrots, and scallions. Then gently fold in the mandarins.
- Pour dressing over top of the salad and toss to combine. **If you are making this ahead of time, I would add the dressing close to the serving time…but it should keep in the fridge for a few days even after mixing.
- Top with toasted ramen noodles before serving!
- If you have extra blue, try it topped with some avocado! YUM! Have fun with it!
Makes 6 -8 servings
6 servings = 1 1/2 cups per serving
21 Day Fix: 1 1/2 Green, 2/3 Yellow, 1 Orange, 1/3 Blue, 1/6 Purple, 1 sweetener tsp per serving
WW Freestyle: 11 points per serving
8 servings = 1 cup per serving
21 Day Fix: 1 Green, 1/2 Yellow, 2/3 Orange, 1/4 Blue, trace Purple, 2/3 sweetener tsp per serving
WW Freestyle: 9 points per serving
- Serving Size: 6-8
Keywords: healthy ramen noodle salad, healthy ramen noodle, gluten free ramen noodle, cabbage salad, healthy cabbage salad