This Sheet Pan Nachos recipe couldn’t be easier and it’s a totally on plan way to get your nachos fix while on the 21 Day Fix and WW! Start by making homemade tortilla chips and then layer with your favorite nacho toppings to make the yummiest healthy homemade nachos ever!
8 corn tortillas
Olive or avocado oil cooking spray
1 lb ground chicken, beef, or turkey (or leftover meat as discussed in the post)
1 cup of canned tomato sauce
½ tsp salt
1–2 T Salt Free Taco Seasoning
Optional – 2 cups of frozen cauliflower rice
1/2 –1 cup homemade or store bought pico de gallo or chopped cherry tomatoes
⅔ –1 1/3 cup freshly shredded sharp cheddar or your favorite cheese (I love using the full amount of cheese -or- doing half shredded cheese and half of my 21 Day Fix Freezable Cheese Sauce)
optional toppings: diced avocado or guacamole (FIXers – this would add more blue)
diced red onion
plain greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- With a pizza roller, cut each tortilla into 6 triangles, by cutting one in half and then each half into thirds.
- Place chips onto baking sheet and spray both sides with olive or avocado oil spray, then sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake for 8 -10 minutes or until chips get golden and crispy. Set aside and raise oven temp to 400.
- To make taco meat, brown ground meat until almost cooked through. Then add in sauce and seasoning. If you want extra veggies, add in 2 cups of cauliflower rice and simmer for 5 minutes, adding in 1-2 T of water if mixture is too thick. You can use
- Top tortilla chips with ground meat mixture and cheese and place back in the oven until cheese melts.
- Remove from oven and top with tomatoes, cilantro, avocado and sliced jalapeno. Enjoy!
21 Day Fix: 12 nachos = 1 YELLOW, 1 RED, 1/2 GREEN (1 green if using the cauliflower rice), 1/2 BLUE (if you use 2/3 cup of cheese in recipe, but 1 blue if you use 1 1/3 cup of cheese in recipe) – don’t forget to count extra toppings!
WW link for personal points: Sheet Pan Nachos
- Serving Size: 12 nachos
Keywords: sheet pan nachos, homemade nachos, recipe for nachos, nachos