- 1 lb of lean ground turkey
- 2 1/2 cups of diced onion, tomato and peppers **you can use premade fresh salsa or 2 cans of Rotelle
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce (use homemade or no sugar added to count as a GREEN!)
- 1 cup of shredded zucchini
- 2 cups of cooked quinoa
- 1 cup of shredded cheese
- 3 cloves of garlic diced
- 1/3 cup of avocado
- 1 T of chili powder
- 2 tsp of cumin
- fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 350. Sauté the garlic and turkey until the meat is no longer pink. Add spices and tomato mixture and simmer for few minutes.
- Next, add in the secret shredded zucchini. Again- simmer together for two minutes or so.
- Add cooked quinoa and sauce.
- Spray a casserole pan with cooking spray and add meat and quinoa mixture. Top with cheese and fresh cilantro.
- Bake at 350 for about 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly awesome. Portion into 4 servings and top with avocado
1 GREEN, 1 YELLOW, 1 BLUE, 1 RED
- Serving Size: 1/4 of pan