Pork enchiladas flatbread pizza is a healthy comfort food, made with leftover pork carnitas, homemade enchilada sauce, peppers, onions, and cheddar cheese. It is a delicious, 21 Day Fix approved meal!
Confession # 28 – Holiday cooking/menu planning is my favorite thing to do. And I tend to overdo it. That’s just the way we roll in my family.
Like last week. Cinco De Mayo became a week long celebration, with indulging in all of my favorite Mexican inspired meals.
And I wouldn’t have it any other way.
Plus, good things come out of leftovers, and this Flatout pork enchiladas flatbread pizza is an excellent example of this.
Here’s the quick, easy, and healthy pork enchiladas flatbread pizza recipe. Enjoy!Print
Quick enchilada sauce
- 1 can of tomato sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder, or more to taste
- Flatout Wraps
- Shredded pork or chicken
- Diced green pepper
- Diced red onion
- Shredded cheddar
- Mix tomato sauce and spices for enchilada sauce. Freeze excess so you can make more pizza anytime!
- Preheat oven to 350 and spray wraps lightly with olive oil spray.
- Cook plain wraps directly on oven grate for a few minutes, or until wrap is beginning to crisp.
- Using your containers to measure,layer your ingredients,starting with the sauce, then your meat, then your veggies and cheese.
- Drizzle more sauce over top if you’re feeling it!
- Put pizzas back into the oven and cook until cheese is melted and bubbly.
1 flatbread serving = 1 GREEN 1 YELLOW 1/2 BLUE 1/2 RED
Are you doing a round of the 21 Day Fix? Don’t do it alone – let me coach you! Contact me at trueconfessionsofafitfoodie AT gmail DOT com to join my current challenge group. The group offers daily motivation, recipe ideas, and the support of over 200 women. Check out my Etsy Shop for 21 Day Fix eBooks with full grocery lists, prep tips, and easy to follow recipes!