Cookie hummus dip is a healthy, 21 Day Fix approved treat that is so delicious, you may even fool people who aren’t on the Fix eating plan!
Confession # 39 – I’ve been dipping into this cookie hummus dip all day.
Can you blame me?
And while it’s definitely a “treat” on the fix, this cookie hummus is just so darn healthy, I might even have some more.
Yup. You heard me. It’s healthy. Extremely, actually, for a treat.
It’s made from…
wait for it…
I made a version of this a couple years ago from a recipe on Pinterest, and I’ve been wanting to make it even healthier AND Fix approved.
But – the most important part – it’s also delicious. You might even be able to serve this at a party and trick someone.
It would be fun to try, actually. Let me know if you do!
In my opinion, this dip is best when eaten cold!! Wonder how it is frozen?? Hmmmm…
I hope you love this cookie hummus. Happy dipping!
- 1 cup of chick peas, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup of nut butter
- 2 -3 tablespoons of almond or coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- Fix-approved sweetener of your choice- I used 1 T of pure maple syrup and 10 drops of liquid stevia
- A sprinkle of salt
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Place all ingredients besides chocolate chips in your food processor and blend until smooth.
- Taste and adjust sweetener as needed.
- Carefully stir in chips and place in the fridge to chill.
- Serve with fruit or eat with a spoon.
21 Day Fix Container Count:
Serving size - 1 Yellow container (1/2 cup)