FIXATE gluten free chocolate chip cookies are so delicious! The Fix approved recipe book is loaded with delicious recipes and meal ideas.
Like many of you, I couldn’t wait to get my hands on FIXATE! And I’ve learned a lot already about the kinds of ingredients I can use in my own FIXed recipes. Like wine, Worcestershire sauce, and whole wheat flour! I’ve tried very hard to keep my recipes “by the book,” so this is definitely exciting for me in my 21 Day Fix recipe development!
If you are on the FIX, one cookie is a whole yellow. #annoying. But it’s a cookie you can feel good about serving to your family, as it’s make from almond flour and has no refined sugar. I actually halved the recipe so I would have as many cookies to be temped by.
Want your own copy of FIXATE? Order here!
Here’s the FIXATE gluten free chocolate chip cookies recipe. Enjoy!
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda, gluten free
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin organic coconut oil
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 large egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 and line two baking sheets with parchment paper (these will stick, so this is an important step).
- Combine almond flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl and mix well. Set aside.
- Beat oil and maple syrup until creamy, approximately 4-5 minutes (we called it at 3 mins)
- Add egg, egg whites, and extract; beat for an additional 2 minutes.
- Add almond flour mixture to egg mixture and mix until blended.
- Add chocolate chips; mix until just blended
- Drop by rounded TBSP onto baking sheets. Flatten cookie with a spatula if traditional cookie appearance is desired (we were too impatient for cookies, so we skipped this).
- Bake for 14-16 minutes until golden brown.
21 Day Fix Container Count:
Makes 26 Cookies - One serving = 1 Cookie = 1 YELLOW TREAT (this is according to Autumn. I think it should be 1/2 yellow for each one).
Are you doing a round of the 21 Day Fix? Don’t do it alone – let me coach you! Contact me at trueconfessionsofafitfoodie AT gmail DOT com to join my current challenge group. The group offers daily motivation, recipe ideas, and the support of over 200 women. Check out my Etsy Shop for 21 Day Fix eBooks with full grocery lists, prep tips, and easy to follow recipes!