FIXATE gluten free chocolate chip cookies are so delicious! The Fix approved recipe book is loaded with delicious recipes and meal ideas.
Like many of you, I couldn’t wait to get my hands on FIXATE! And I’ve learned a lot already about the kinds of ingredients I can use in my own FIXed recipes. Like wine, Worcestershire sauce, and whole wheat flour! I’ve tried very hard to keep my recipes “by the book,” so this is definitely exciting for me in my 21 Day Fix recipe development!
I am mostly excited about the desserts! Within minutes of looking at FIXATE, my daughter and I were well on our way to making the Gluten Free chocolate chip cookies.
Now I’m not much of a baker, but these came out great! And they were loved by my kids and my husband, who aren’t always fooled by healthy treats.
If you are on the FIX, one cookie is a whole yellow. #annoying. But it’s a cookie you can feel good about serving to your family, as it’s make from almond flour and has no refined sugar. I actually halved the recipe so I wouldn’t have as many cookies to be temped by.
Want your own copy of FIXATE? Order here!
Here’s the FIXATE gluten free chocolate chip cookies recipe. Enjoy!
FIXATE Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda gluten free
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin organic coconut oil
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 large egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 and line two baking sheets with parchment paper (these will stick, so this is an important step).
- Combine almond flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl and mix well. Set aside.
- Beat oil and maple syrup until creamy, approximately 4-5 minutes (we called it at 3 mins)
- Add egg, egg whites, and extract; beat for an additional 2 minutes.
- Add almond flour mixture to egg mixture and mix until blended.
- Add chocolate chips; mix until just blended
- Drop by rounded TBSP onto baking sheets. Flatten cookie with a spatula if traditional cookie appearance is desired (we were too impatient for cookies, so we skipped this).
- Bake for 14-16 minutes until golden brown.
Are you doing a round of the 21 Day Fix? Don’t do it alone – let me coach you! Contact me at trueconfessionsofafitfoodie AT gmail DOT com to join my current challenge group. The group offers daily motivation, recipe ideas, and the support of over 200 women. Check out my Etsy Shop for 21 Day Fix eBooks with full grocery lists, prep tips, and easy to follow recipes!
The best cookies ever! Love that they are healthy too. Thank you for sharing as I’ve lost my fixate book in the move
Hi Christina! Happy to help!
These didn’t turn out at all for me they just were balls that were dry and never spread. I don’t know what I did wrong!
Hmmm…I don’t know? My kiddos love these cookies!
I’ve made this recipe and love it! My only complaint is the size of the batch. How did you half it? Did you somehow divide the whole egg into two parts? I wonder how long the raw dough would stay fresh in the fridge? I love eating my cookies warm!
I think I beat an egg and used half, plus one egg white. I wonder if you could freeze the dough????