3-cheese white pizza will change your pizza game. Really!
Confession #42- It may be Flatout Friday, but I have a feeling I’ll be making this 3-cheese white pizza all week.
White pizza is a favorite of mine, and with the 21 Day Fix, you don’t have to sacrifice what you like. And this make-at-home version was yummy and light, not greasy and heavy like takeout can be.
Not only was I excited to eat this 3-cheese white pizza, I couldn’t wait to try out some of my Bodacious Olive oils and balsamic. My impatience paid off!
The Tuscan Herb Olive Oil added zesty flavor to the Flatout crust and I used the slightly sweet blend of the Lemon Olive Oil and the Sicilian Lemon Balsamic on the Arugula topping, very reminiscent of a Meyer lemon. So darn delicious.
And the three cheese blend will feel like a decadent cheat, but it’s totally Fix approved and full of protein!
Enjoy!! Serves one, but I had to share this with my one year old who kept saying mmm!!
He’s a smart kid, I tell ya!
If you try this 3-cheese white pizza, let me know what you think!
3 Cheese White Pizza with Arugula
- 1 Flatout Wrap or Pizza Crust
- 1/3 cup part skim ricotta
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella and parmesan cheese combined
- 1 slice turkey bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup arugula
- Sprinkle garlic powder and crushed red pepper
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil I used Lemon Infused Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Sicilian Balsamic Vinegar or fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 375. Spray Flatout with olive oil spray and precook crust for 2 minutes.
- Spread ricotta cheese on Flatout crust.
- Sprinkle with bacon bits, parmesan, mozzarella and a shake of garlic powder and crushed red pepper.
- Bake pizza for 8-10 minutes until cheese is bubbly.
- Plate pizza and add arugula. Drizzle with olive oil and lemon balsamic (or lemon juice) to finish! Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
Super easy and delicious!
So glad you liked it! Thank you for taking the time to comment and give the recipe a 5 star rating – it’s so helpful!
Quick and easy week night meal. And very delicious!
YAY! So happy to hear!
Very yummy pizza!! I made it with turkey pepperoni chopped up and baked it with the arugula and it was so good! The 21 day fix instagram page even hearted my picture of it on my instagram!
SO awesome!! Thanks for sharing!!
Nancylynn! That white flat bread pizza looks amazing! My computer should let me print it out to eat! LOL Please oh please, let us share your creation with our customers!
Of course! Please do!