SO simple to assemble, especially if you have quinoa and chicken already prepped in the fridge! Avocado, mango, quinoa, chicken, goat cheese, and greens make the most delicious combination for a light and fresh lunch or dinner!
- 1 cup of baby spinach
- 1 cup of diced mango
- 1/6 cup of goat cheese crumbles (I love Aldi’s honey goat cheese)
- 1/6 cup of diced avocado
- 1/2 cup of cooked quinoa
- 1 cooked chicken breast, diced
- 1/4 fresh orange
- Wash and dry baby spinach and place in a bowl or plate.
- Top with quinoa, chicken, and remaining ingredients.
- Squeeze juice from orange on top and enjoy!
21 Day Fix containers- 1 RED, 1 GREEN, 1 PURPLE, 1 BLUE, 1 YELLOW per salad
WW Freestyle- 5 points per salad
- Serving Size: 1 salad
Keywords: salad, dinner, lunch, gluten-free