These Italian Pork Chops is a go-to healthy weeknight dinner recipe that’s easy to make, ready in under 30 minutes, and so darn delicious! It’s versatile and crowd pleasing – pair with zoodles, a side salad, pasta, rice… anything goes!
*same recipe, just updated with new photos!
I take requests. For recipes, that is.
Want a dinner idea? Need your favorite meal “fixed?”
I’m your girl.
Italian Pork Chops
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 4 teaspoons olive oil 2 tsp for WW
- 1/2 pint cherry or grape tomatoes quartered
- 1/2 diced onion
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- Sea salt to taste
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese
- Heat oil in pan for a minute on high.
- Add pork chops and sear on both sides - around a minute. Remove pork from pan.
- Lower heat to medium and add onions; cook until translucent and caramelized.
- Add garlic, tomatoes and spices and cook for 2 mins.
- Return pork to pan and cook for 2 minutes on one side. Flip. Spoon tomato mixture over each piece of pork and cook another 2 minutes on the other side.
- Top with a small sprinkle of Parmesan cheese and serve with pasta or, my fav, zucchini noodles!
Are you doing a round of the 21 Day Fix? Check out my Etsy Shop for 21 Day Fix eBooks with full grocery lists, prep tips, and easy to follow recipes!