Whipped ricotta and customizable toppings make Mix and Match Bruschetta a total crowd pleaser! Try it at your next party or BBQ! This post contains affiliate links for products I can’t live without.
Confession #84 – I love party food. But it always gets me in trouble with my BLUE container.
Cheese. Guacamole. Hummus.
I want it all. And I want it now.
And with Memorial Day this weekend, I know it will be super hard to keep it down to only one BLUE a day. But that is where my hero, Ricotta, comes into play.
Ricotta gets the best supporting food role on the 21 Day Fix because, not only is it a RED, it’s creamy and delicious like a BLUE and it pairs well with just about everything.
These little flatbread Bruschetta appetizers are great for a party and so easy to assemble in advance. They can be served at room temperature and I love the idea of using different toppings to make them even more fun.
I literally used toppings from my fridge and pantry, and was amazed at how each one tasted yummier than the next! Get creative – you know you wanna!
21 Day Fix Mix and Match Ricotta Bruschetta
- Berries, fresh mint, splash of balsamic
- Turkey bacon, jalapeno, avocado, cilantro
- Tomato, basil, splash of balsamic
- Apples, drizzle of honey
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut flatbreads into 8 triangles and spray with olive oil spray. Sprinkle with salt and bake for about 8 minutes or until crispy. Let cool.
- Using a hand mixer, blender or food processor, whip the ricotta until smooth, adding in a splash of unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice), if desired.
- Spread whipped ricotta onto cooled flatbreads, sprinkle with Himalayan salt, and add toppings of your choice!
- Enjoy cool or at room temperature.