Peachy naan flatbread makes for the perfect game day appetizer, lunch, dinner, or afternoon treat! Made with peaches and goat cheese- a perfect pairing!
Confession #92 – My fantasy football team is pretty awful. At least that’s what my husband told me.
There was a time when I actually watched football, enjoyed it, knew the names of many players. I actually even started this all ladies fantasy league.
But lazy Sundays by the TV? Not so much anymore. But that’s ok. I still love getting together with the girls to drink, snack, and draft our teams.
This yummy, peachy naan flatbread appetizer was something I whipped together (no pun, I swear) at the last minute, using ingredients I had at home.
I never planned to blog about it, but it really was a hit and a few of you messaged me for the recipe. So glad a snapped a few pics (even if they are kinda dark).
Making naan flatbread really couldn’t be easier, and with farm fresh peaches being in season and all the mint that’s growing in my yard, it was extra yummy and fresh tasting. And you can serve this room temp, so it’s the perfect snack for your end of summer picnics.
21 Day Fix Peachy Naan Flatbread
- 2 pieces whole grain naan or other flatbread/wrap
- Olive oil cooking spray I used my EVO
- 2/3 cup goat cheese I love the honey goat cheese from Aldi
- 2 cups diced or sliced peaches
- 1 lemon
- Fresh mint
- Himalayan salt
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray naan with olive oil spray and sprinkle with Himalayan salt. Cut into smaller triangles. Bake for 8-10 minutes and then let cool.
- Squeeze juice from 1/2 a lemon into the goat cheese mixture and whip gently. Add more lemon to taste.
- Spread goat cheese onto naan flatbreads and top with diced peaches and fresh mint. I kept my mint whole, but you can also chop it up.
- Top with a bit more lemon juice and some fresh lemon zest.
Check out my Etsy Shop for 21 Day Fix eBooks with full grocery lists, prep tips, and easy to follow recipes!