Now with updated photos, these 21 Day Fix Pork Chops with Goat Cheese Butter are just a delight…perfect for when you are craving something different on a weeknight, or want to make something delicious for your weekend company.
- 1 tsp olive oil
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- Himalayan or sea salt
- black pepper
- 1/3 cup of goat cheese, softened
- 4 (4-oz.) boneless pork chops
- fresh or dried parsley (optional)
- Combine lemon zest, butter, and goat cheese together in a small bowl. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste, then set aside.
- Sprinkle both sides of pork chops with salt and pepper. In a large pan, heat olive oil and olive oil cooking spray over medium-high heat.
- Add pork to pan; cook 3 minutes. Turn pork over, reduce heat to medium, and cook until done, about 4 minutes.
- Place pork on a plate and top each pork chop with about 2 teaspoons goat cheese mixture. Sprinkle with fresh or dried parsley, if desired.
21 Day Fix Containers – 1 RED, 1 tsp, 1/4 BLUE
Weight Watchers Freestyle Points – 6 points per serving (with goat cheese butter)
- Serving Size: 1 PORK CHOP
Keywords: pork, stove top, saute, goat cheese, butter, gluten-free