Use your blender or food processor to whip up a delicious, clean salad dressing in moments. Use this recipe as-is with balsamic vinegar and strawberries, or use a different vinegar and fruit combination. Use what you love!
I almost never get store bought salad dressings anymore…especially with so many containing yucky GMOs and high fructose corn syrup. But not to worry- if you have a good blender or food processor, you can mix a delicious and CLEAN dressing in just minutes.
I made this one yesterday for our Memorial Day Cookout and it paired beautifully with some greens, berries, goat cheese and flax. And you probably have all the ingredients in your house already – especially since it’s Strawberry season!
I used Balsamic vinegar, but this would also be delightful with champagne or apple cider vinegar. And you can use any type of berry that you want, so get creative!
Simple Strawberry Balsamic Dressing
- 8 oz strawberries washed and stems cut off
- 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Sprinkle salt
- Sprinkle pepper
- Wash strawberries and cut stems off. Place in your blender or food processor.
- Place remaining ingredients in blender and pulse until smooth. Enjoy over your favorite summer salad!
- Keep refrigerated for 4-5 days.