What in the world did we do before Pinterest?
And, more importantly, what did we eat?
So many of my meals are now inspired by my pins, like these Mini Zucchini Pizzas.
As in, my meataterian husband refers to them as his favorite food. #nojoke
And while we have all had Pinterest fails, this is a big WIN.
Lucky for me, it was also super easy to FIX!
21 Day Fix Mini Zucchini Pizzas
1/4 -1/2 cup of homemade tomato sauce
1/2 zucchini, thinly sliced
2 1/2 tbsp shaved Parmesan OR shredded mozzarella
crushed red pepper
olive oil spray
1. Set oven to Broil on High
2. Spread zucchini out on a baking pan covered in foil or parchment paper
3. Spray with olive oil spray and sprinkle with garlic powder and crushed red pepper
4. Broil for a few minutes until zucchini starts to brown
5. Remove pan from oven and flip zucchini slices. Season again.
6. Top each mini pizza with sauce, cheese and sprinkle with oregano.
7. Place in broiler again until cheese is melty and golden
And look for more variations on this recipe in the future! Or create one and tag it #confessionsofafitfoodie!
1 (ish) GREEN 1/2 BLUE
Want to make dinner planning a breeze? Check out my eBooks on Etsy with delicious and easy FIX approved recipes, full grocery lists, and prep tips to keep your time in the kitchen to a minimum!