Mini Zucchini Pizzas are the perfect low carb way to curb a pizza craving and use up your zucchini crop! Win-Win!
What in the world did we do before Pinterest?
And, more importantly, what did we eat?
So many of my meals are now inspired by my pins, like these Mini Zucchini Pizzas.
As in, my meataterian husband refers to them as his favorite food. #nojoke
And while we have all had Pinterest fails, this is a big WIN.
Lucky for me, it was also super easy to FIX!
For more Zucchini recipes:
Check out this awesome list of over 30 delicious recipes!
Here’s the mini zucchini pizzas recipe:
Mini Zucchini Pizzas
- 1/3 cup homemade tomato sauce or no sugar added sauce like Rao's
- 1/2 zucchini thinly sliced
- 2 1/2 tablespoons shaved Parmesan and/or shredded mozzarella
- Garlic powder to taste
- Crushed red pepper to taste
- Olive oil spray to taste
- Dried oregano to taste
- Set oven to Broil on High.
- Line a sheet pan with foil or parchment paper. Spread zucchini slices out in a single layer on the pan.
- Spray with olive oil spray and sprinkle with garlic powder and crushed red pepper.
- Broil for a few minutes until zucchini starts to brown.
- Remove pan from oven and flip zucchini slices. Season again.
- Top each mini pizza with sauce, cheese and sprinkle with oregano.
- Place in broiler again until cheese is melted and golden. Enjoy!
And look for more variations on this recipe in the future! Or create one and tag it #confessionsofafitfoodie on social media!
Want to make dinner planning a breeze? Check out my eBooks on Etsy with delicious and easy FIX approved recipes, full grocery lists, and prep tips to keep your time in the kitchen to a minimum!