Shrimp with zoodles (zucchini noodles) is a quick and healthy, 21 Day Fix approved dinner. The recipe is easy to make, too!
Confession # 17 – I love a weeknight meal that’s quick, healthy, and tastes better than take-out from my local favs. I need more of these recipes in my life.
That’s one of the reasons I LOVE zoodles.
No need to wait for pasta to boil. Just a few spins of the Veggetti and dinner is almost ready. And topped with quick cooking spicy lemon shrimp, you have a weeknight meal that feels downright special.
Shrimp with zoodles, anyone?
- 1 lb of shrimp
- 2 zucchinis, made into zoodles
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup of chicken broth
- 1 lemon
- crushed red pepper
- Spray pan with cooking spray and sauté shrimp until pink. Season with a few shakes of crushed red pepper.
- Remove shrimp from pan and set aside. Deglaze pan with chicken broth and juice from half a lemon. Add garlic and simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Add zoodles to pan, then top with tomatoes and shrimp. Cook on med heat for 2-3 minutes until noodles are warmed.
- Measure portions and serve with lemon wedges and an optional sprinkle of parm cheese.
- Check the time. Was that even 20 minutes?
Are you doing a round of the 21 Day Fix? Don’t do it alone – let me coach you! Contact me at trueconfessionsofafitfoodie AT gmail DOT com to join my current challenge group. The group offers daily motivation, recipe ideas, and the support of over 200 women. Check out my Etsy Shop for 21 Day Fix eBooks with full grocery lists, prep tips, and easy to follow recipes!