This 21 Day Fix Shrimp with Zoodles dinner (zucchini noodles) is a quick and healthy, low carb meal – perfect for those busy nights! This post contains affiliate links for products I’m obsessed with.
Confession # 17 – I love a weeknight meal that’s quick, healthy, and tastes better than take-out from my local favs. I need more of these recipes in my life so I’m not tempted to to hit the drive through.
That’s one of the reasons I LOVE zoodles.
No need to wait for pasta to boil. Just a few spins of the Veggetti or my new Paderno Spiralizer and dinner is almost ready. And topped with quick cooking spicy lemon shrimp, you have a weeknight meal that feels downright special. If you don’t have shrimp, this would be delicious with ground turkey or diced chicken, too!
Do you have a spiralizer yet?
You seriously should invest in one asap. The Veggetti is a great beginner tool , but the Paderno is great for spiraling all the things.
It’s seriously amazing and one of my favorite kitchen tools. We spiralize everything now – potatoes, carrots, apples, butternut squash.
When you get yours, be sure you check out my other zoodle dishes like my Chicken Pad Thai Zoodles and my Zoodles with Tomatoes, Basil, and Spinach which is an awesome meatless dinner. I also love to use my spiralizer for
Are you doing a round of the 21 Day Fix? Check out my Etsy Shop for 21 Day Fix eBooks with full grocery lists, prep tips, and easy to follow recipes!
Shrimp with Zoodles
- 1/2 lb shrimp
- 2 small zucchini made into zoodles
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 lemon
- Crushed red pepper
- 1/3 cup shaved or shredded parmesan cheese optional
- Spray pan with cooking spray and sauté shrimp until pink. Season with a few shakes of crushed red pepper.
- Remove shrimp from pan and set aside. Deglaze pan with chicken broth and juice from half a lemon. Add garlic and simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Add zoodles to pan, then top with tomatoes and shrimp. Cook on med heat for 2-3 minutes until noodles are warmed.
- Measure portions and serve with lemon wedges and an optional sprinkle of parm cheese.