Cookie hummus dip is a healthy, 21 Day Fix approved treat that is so delicious, you may even fool people who aren’t on the Fix eating plan!
- 1 cup of chick peas, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup of nut butter
- 2 –3 tablespoons of almond or coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- Fix-approved sweetener of your choice- I used 1 T of pure maple syrup and 10 drops of liquid stevia
- A sprinkle of salt
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Place all ingredients besides chocolate chips in your food processor and blend until smooth.
- Taste and adjust sweetener as needed.
- Carefully stir in chips and place in the fridge to chill.
- Serve with fruit or eat with a spoon.
Serving size – 1/4 of recipe
Keywords: snack, treat, dessert, cookie dip, beans, gluten-free, grain-free, vegan, chocolate, cookie dough dip, low-fat, high protein