This Healthy Edible Cookie Dough recipe is a protein and fiber packed treat that is so delicious, nobody will ever guess that it’s flourless, vegan, and made with beans!
- 1 cup of chick peas, rinsed and drained (and if you wanna, you can peel them, but I don’t)
- 1/3 cup of nut butter
- 2 –3 tablespoons of almond or coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 21 Day Fix-approved sweetener of your choice- I used 1-2 T of pure maple syrup and 10 drops of liquid stevia,but you could sub raw sugar, coconut sugar, or honey (if you aren’t vegan). If you don’t have stevia, just increase the amount of your other sweetener to taste
- A sprinkle of salt – I do 1/4 tsp because I love salty/sweet and I even sprinkle a little extra salt on top
- 1/4 –1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Place all ingredients besides chocolate chips in your food processor and blend until smooth.
- Taste and adjust sweetener as needed.
- Carefully stir in chips and place in the fridge to chill.
- Serve with fruit or eat with a spoon.
Serving size – 1/4 of recipe
- Serving Size: 1/4 of dip
Keywords: snack, treat, dessert, cookie dip, beans, gluten-free, grain-free, vegan, chocolate, cookie dough dip, low-fat, high protein