This healthy Cranberry Holiday Salsa fresh, fun, and festive holiday appetizer that is a little bit tangy and a little bit sweet. It’s delicious as a dip with your favorite tortilla chips, or served with goat cheese and crackers.
You know you are in trouble on Thanksgiving when you fill up on appetizers.
I totally didn’t mean to.
But this dip.
Oh my goodness, you guys.
It’s really so simple, too. It took about 5 minutes to put together using my food processor. But the flavors. Wow.
A little bit tangy and a little bit sweet with fresh cranberries, cilantro, and a few yummy accompaniments that just work together in a way that you will wonder why you never tried it before.
Oh – and it’s such a lovely red and green color for your holiday table.
I used fresh orange juice, as well as fresh lime juice for flavor and a combination of maple syrup and coconut sugar to sweeten it just enough. I added just a little diced jalapeno and onion, as well, but both of these could be increased if you want a stronger or spicier flavor.
And you just mix it all together and serve with chips. I used these delicious sweet potato tortillas – so good!
Like I said, it couldn’t be easier!
If it were me, though, I would also serve it with some crackers and goat cheese.
Holy mother of deliciousness.
This is perfect for any get together, but the colors make it especially festive for a Holiday party!
Looking for more Holiday recipes? Try one of these-
Enjoy your printable Cranberry Holiday Salsa Recipe!
Cranberry Holiday Salsa
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1 Tablespoon diced jalapeno
- 2 Tablespoons diced red onion
- Zest and juice of 1 orange
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons coconut sugar can sub cane sugar or stevia to taste
- Chips/crackers for dipping optional
- In a food processor, pulse cranberry and cilantro until coarsely chopped, but small enough for a salsa.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and season with a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Adjust sweeteners if necessary. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Great with chips or crackers and goat cheese. Enjoy!
Want to make dinner planning a breeze? Check out my eBooks on Etsy with delicious and easy FIX approved recipes, full grocery lists, and prep tips to keep your time in the kitchen to a minimum!