Frozen chocolate peanut butter spoons are going to change the way you snack. They are the ultimate 21 Day Fix frozen treat, and they taste like a frozen peanut butter cup!
- 1 T coconut oil, melted
- 3 T Chocolate Shakeology
- 8 tsp Peanut Butter (or nut butter of your choice), portioned onto 8 plastic spoons
- Place PB spoons in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Using a small whisk, mix the Shakeology with the melted coconut oil. Be sure to mix thoroughly to get a smooth texture.
- Dip the PB spoons in the chocolate and place on a paper plate or a small tray covered with parchment paper.
- Freeze for 5 minutes (otherwise know as the longest 5 minutes of your life), then enjoy!
I count these as 1 teaspoon each.
Keywords: dessert, chocolate, peanut butter, frozen treat, sweet, treat, gluten-free, vegan, vegetarian, high protein