This 21 Day Fix Granola is the perfect make ahead breakfast or snack! Easy Homemade Granola that is gluten-free, dairy-free and refined sugar free unlike many of the prepackaged granola options in stores. This post contains affiliate links for products I’m obsessed with.
Confession # 14- I love a challenge. And taking something usually filled with sugar and making it healthy AND delicious, well that’s my kind of challenge.
This recipe comes by request…my first actual request for a “fixed” up recipe and I think I nailed it. But I’ll let you be the judge of that.
For those of you who have made my Krispie Baked Chicken recipe, I use the same brand Brown Rice Cereal for this recipe! Perfect if you already have an open box, which we always do in my house. Then I add some oats, sliced almonds, seeds and flax, and just a touch of natural sweetener before baking.
My kids love helping me making this granola, and they use it to top yogurt, banana ice cream, or alone as a snack. Leave the almonds out for a lunchbox safe option!
Lightly sweet, nice and crunchy, and totally customizable to your favorite ingredients, this Easy Homemade Granola is sure to be a new favorite! Enjoy!
21 Day Fix Approved Granola
3/4 cup of old fashioned oats
1/4 cup of Brown Rice Cereal
2/3 cup slivered almonds
1-2 tbsp seeds – I used chia, hemp and flax. Pumpkin and sunflower would also be awesome!
2 tsp honey
2 tsp pure maple syrup
2 tsp warm coconut oil
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Mix brown rice cereal, seeds, almonds, cinnamon, and oats together
2. Mix the remaining ingredients together and pour over dry ingredients
3. Spread on parchment paper and bake at 300 for 20-30 minutes until crunchy and dry
4. Store in mason jars!
4 servings – 1/3 cup each
1/2 YELLOW 1/2 BLUE
1/8-1/4 ORANGE 1/2 TSP
1 tsp of fix approved sweetener
(plain yogurt blended with blueberries and topped with the granola for a healthy, delicious snack!)
Easy Homemade Granola
- 3/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup brown rice cereal
- 2/3 cup slivered almonds
- 1-2 tablespoons seeds - I used chia hemp and flax Pumpkin and sunflower would also be awesome!
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons warm coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- **optional add in - dried cranberries! You can have 1/2 cup up to three times a week to count as a purple!
- Mix brown rice cereal, seeds, almonds, cinnamon, and oats together
- Mix the remaining ingredients together and pour over dry ingredients
- Spread on parchment paper and bake at 300F for 20-30 minutes until crunchy and dry
- Store in mason jars!
If you make this recipe, be sure to tag me on social! I LOVE seeing your FIX friendly creations!