These 21 Day Fix Grilled Pork Tacos bring together perfect summertime flavors with fresh, homemade avocado peach salsa! Chop and mix the salsa then fire up the grill to have dinner ready in no time!
I am pretty sure I have said this at other times of the year (hello Fall!), but hear me out anyway. Summer is the BEST time of year for food.
Zucchini. Fresh tomatoes. Blueberries. Peaches. Cherries.
This list could go on for days.
But with two busy kids, I have only gotten to a few of the many recipes swirling around in my head featuring these delicious seasonal foods. And since I’m still waiting for my clone to arrive, I can only do what I can do, right?
I guess there’s always next year…hope you stick around to eat with me!
Anyway, this super simple recipe screams summer and, while perfectly easy for a weeknight, it was also fun paired with some Friday night cocktails.
The farm fresh peach avocado salsa was on point, if I do say so myself. Deelish!
And the pork was super tasty without hours of marinating, which is always a plus.
Someday I’ll get a better pic of that. You know, when my clone arrives. But until then, you’ll have to just trust me.Print
Grilled pork tacos bring together perfect summertime flavors with fresh, homemade avocado peach salsa! Chop and mix the salsa then fire up the grill to have dinner ready in no time!
- 1 lb boneless pork chops
- 1 Tbsp salt free taco seasoning
- olive oil spray
- salt and pepper
- 8 corn tortillas
- shredded lettuce or cabbage
- 2 peaches pitted and finely chopped
- 2/3 cup of ripe avocado, diced
- 1 small red or orange bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- minced jalapeno, to taste
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tsp honey
- salt and pepper, to taste
- optional add-in – Greek yogurt with fresh lime juice
- Combine ingredients for salsa together and refrigerate while prepping and cooking your pork.
- Using a meat pounder, pound pork until the thickness is pretty even. Spray pork chops with olive oil spray, then sprinkle both sides with some salt, pepper, and salt free taco seasoning.
- Grill pork 4-5 minutes minutes per side or until cooked through. Remove from heat and let it rest for a few minutes.
- Lightly spray the corn tortillas with olive oil and place on the top rack of the grill for a minute or so, just until warm and pliable.
- Assemble tacos! I love starting with some Greek yogurt mixed with lime juice, then layering lettuce/cabbage, followed by the the pork and the peach avocado salsa. YUM!!
Makes 4 servings, 2 tacos each
21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 1 YELLOW, 1/2 PURPLE, 1/2 GREEN, 1/2 BLUE (per 2 tacos)
WW link for personal points: Grilled Pork Tacos with Avocado Peach Salsa
- Serving Size: 2 tacos
Keywords: tacos, pork, mexican, salsa, grill, peaches, fruit salsa, gluten-free, dairy-free