This 21 Day Fix Instant Pot Balsamic Pork Tenderloin is the perfect weeknight dinner. So quick and easy to throw together with pantry ingredients and some veggies on the side!
- 1 (1.5 lb) pork tenderloin
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup of chicken broth or stock
- 1/3 cup of balsamic vinegar
- 1 T honey or maple syrup
- salt and pepper
- 1 T rice or arrowroot flour (can sub thickener of choice)
- Optional: 2 cups of baby carrots and 2 cups of cubed red potatoes
- Set Instant Pot to saute. When it’s displays the word hot, add 2 tsp of olive oil to the bottom of the pan. Saute pork tenderloin on all sides until it gets to a nice golden brown, then sprinkle thoroughly with salt and pepper. **If adding the optional potatoes and carrots, place trivet on top of pork, the add carrots and cubed potatoes to the pot.
- Mix broth, balsamic and honey together and pour over pork (and over veggies if using). Place and lock lid on the IP, and set to manual/high pressure for 5 minutes.
- When cook time is up, natural pressure release for 6 minutes, then switch to quick release.
- Remove pork from Instant Pot and let it rest for at least 3-5 minutes while you make the gravy. Switch pot to saute and stir in thickener. Keep stirring until a gravy forms, seasoning to taste. Remove from heat before gravy gets too thick.
- Pour gravy over pork, slice and serve!
1 RED, .5 tsp
Weight Watchers Freestyle Points – 6 per serving
- Serving Size: 1/4 of tenderloin
Keywords: pork, pork tenderloin, instant pot, dinner, meat, gluten-free, dairy-free