Turkey taco skillet is a 21 Day Fix weeknight dinner, prepped and on the table in less than 20 minutes! It’s also a ZERO point WW dinner! This post contains affiliate links for products I’m obsessed with.
That’s why everyone needs quick meals like this in their arsenal. I wouldn’t even call it a recipe. I just threw a bunch of pantry ingredients together with some ground turkey.
My one year old couldn’t get enough…he’s so easy to please!
Looking for more one skillet meals like the Turkey Taco Skillet? Check out these recipes-
Find more Taco Recipes from the blog here-
Here’s the turkey taco skillet recipe. Enjoy!Print
Turkey taco skillet is a 21 Day Fix weeknight dinner, prepped and on the table in less than 20 minutes! A zero point WW dinner too!
- 1 onion
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 14 oz canned petite diced tomatoes, with jalapenos
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 cup frozen corn niblets
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Optional toppings: Greek yogurt, avocado, shredded cheese
- Spray pan with cooking spray and sauté a little onion and green pepper.
- Add ground turkey. Cook through.
- Add a can of petite diced tomatoes with spicy jalapeños, as well as the beans and corn.
- Sprinkle some chili powder, cumin and garlic powder to taste. I probably use a 1/2 tsp for each.
- Cook until everything is hot and tomato juice has thickened slightly.
- Divide into 4 equal servings and eat alone, over rice, with cheese, avocado…whatever your little heart desires. Just be sure to count any toppings!
Yield 4 servings
21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 1/2 GREEN, 1 YELLOW, 1/2 BLUE (optional) per serving
WW Freestyle: ZERO points (if using 99% ground turkey); 4 points (if using 93% ground turkey)
Keywords: saute, skillet, turkey, tacos, gluten-free, grain-free, high protein, meal prep, dinner, lunch
Want to make dinner planning a breeze? Check out my eBooks on Etsy with delicious and easy FIX approved recipes, full grocery lists, and prep tips to keep your time in the kitchen to a minimum!