Using the flavors and ingredients from spinach and artichoke dip, you can create a perfectly portioned flatbread version to stay on plan!
- olive oil spray
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 cloves roasted garlic, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup of mozzarella cheese and grated Parmesan, mixed
- 1/4 cup of fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup of diced artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 2 T ricotta cheese
- 1 Flatout or similar wrap
- sprinkle of red pepper (if desired)
- Preheat oven to 375
- Mix garlic and olive oil together and let sit for a few minutes
- Spray olive oil on Flatout and cook for a few minutes until wrap begins to crisp
- Spread ricotta cheese on top of flat out, followed by garlic and oil mixture.
- Top with spinach and artichoke hearts
- Top with shredded mozzarella and parmesan.
- Cook pizza for 6-8 minutes until cheese is bubbly. Sprinkle on some crushed red pepper (or not!).
Serves 1 –
For my 21 Day Fixers, the container count is 1 YELLOW, 1 BLUE, ½ GREEN, 1 tsp, and a tiny bit of RED (2 T to be exact)
- Serving Size: 1 pizza
Keywords: pizza, oven, dinner, lunch, vegetarian