These 21 Day Fix Customizable Baked Oatmeal Cups are my family’s favorite breakfast. Create them ahead of time with whatever toppings your family loves and give yourself a break in the morning!
This is my first post on my new phone. After my toddler threw my old phone in the bathtub for the fifth time, it finally gave up. The poor thing just had enough abuse.
So I ended up going with the 6+. Trying to give it some time, but it definitely feels enormous and awkward. I thought it would make blogging easier…still not sure about that.
Anyway, I’m so happy for the cloud, as I still had pics of recipes from before that fatal plunge that I never shared.
Like these customizable baked oatmeal cups!
For those who like my Ezekiel bread French Toast Cups, you must give this recipe a try! Add them to your food prep list so you can enjoy them this week.
They feel like a cheat to me. But that’s not even the best part.
They are totally customizable for the whole family; top with everyone’s favs and you are good to go!
My favorite topping is fresh peaches! My daughter was all about the chocolate chips, and my husband and one year old loved all four. In fact, these didn’t last more than a day and a half in my house.
So much for prepping!
If they do end up lasting longer, just be sure to store them in the fridge. They should be good for several days! And lots of readers have tried freezing them successfully, so YAY.
Are you doing a round of the 21 Day Fix? Don’t do it alone! Join our Facebook Group for recipes, tips, and support!
Check out my Etsy Shop for 21 Day Fix eBooks with full grocery lists, prep tips, and easy to follow recipes!
Recipe adapted from The Beachbody Blog
- coconut oil
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 large bananas, mashed OR 2 cups unsweetened applesauce. (I used 1 of each)
- 1 T raw honey
- 2 1/2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 T ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- toppings of your choice: berries, fruit, nuts, pure maple syrup, chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat muffin tin with coconut oil.
- Combine eggs, vanilla, bananas and honey in a large bowl. Mash bananas and mix well. Set aside.
- Add oats, cinnamon and baking powder in a small bowl, then stir well and combine with banana mixture
- Stir in almond milk and mix well.
- Divide oatmeal evenly between prepared muffin cups and add toppings of your choice!
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until brown.
- Cool slightly and serve immediately, or save for the week ahead!
21 Day Fix Container Count:
Makes 12 muffins
Each muffin is 1/2 Yellow and 1/2 Purple. If you add chips or nuts, be sure you factor that in.
Weight Watchers freestyle points - 2 points per muffin. Calculate toppings separately, but fruit is FREE!