Pumpkin oatmeal muffins are 21 Day Fix approved and perfect for breakfast, an afternoon snack, or treat anytime. The muffins can be customized to please the tastes of your whole family.
Confession #59 – A muffin with my coffee is my version of morning perfection.
Something about this combo feels so simple, so peaceful, so relaxing.
It doesn’t matter that I’m not actually sitting to eat said muffin or leisurely sipping my coffee while reading my Kindle. Oh no…I’m usually shoveling bites and gulping my coffee while doing a million other things.
But my mind is easily tricked by food, and these warm, comforting pumpkin oatmeal muffins have breakfast in bed written all over them.
And just like my original Baked Oatmeal Cups, you can easily customize these for the whole fam. Nothing says relaxation like kids and chocolate chips before 8 am, at least in my house that is!
I hope you enjoy these baked pumpkin oatmeal muffins. Here’s the recipe!
Serving Size: 1
- coconut oil spray
- 1 cup of organic pure pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 3 T of pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups of gluten free oats (or regular if not gf)
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1 1/2 cups of unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or milk of your choice)
- toppings - chopped pecans or walnuts, dark chocolate chips, dried cranberries, or raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat muffin tin with coconut oil.
- Combine pumpkin, eggs, maple syrup, and vanilla in a large bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- Combine oats, spices, and baking powder in a small bowl, stir well and combine with pumpkin mixture.
- Stir in almond milk and mix well.
- Divide oatmeal evenly between prepared muffin cups and add toppings of your choice.
- Bake 26 to 30 minutes or until brown.
- Let cool and serve, or save for the week ahead!
21 Day Fix Container Count:
Each muffin is 1/2 YELLOW and 1/4 GREEN (unless you count your pumpkin as a PURPLE). If you add chips or nuts, be sure you factor that in.
Are you doing a round of the 21 Day Fix? Don’t do it alone – let me coach you! Contact me at trueconfessionsofafitfoodie AT gmail DOT com to join my current challenge group for daily motivation, recipe ideas, and the support of over 200 women. Check out my Etsy Shop for 21 Day Fix eBooks with full grocery lists, prep tips, and easy to follow recipes!